United Prosperity is competing in the Chase Community Giving Challenge. Individuals signed up on facebook vote for their favorite charities. Chase will give the winning charity $250,000, the next 4 will get $100,000 and the next 195 will get $20,000.
You can do 10 easy things in just 29 minutes to help us win.
1. Read this blog – 3 minutes.
2. Vote for United Prosperity: http://bit.ly/b3OxAp – 1 minute.
3. Share with your friends on Facebook, Linkedin and twitter –3 minutes
4. Join the event ‘Chase For Giving – VOTE for United Prosperity’: http://bit.ly/aNfRph
Mark your status as ‘Attending’ – 1 minute.
5. Invite people to come for the event. Invite at least 10 friends – 2 minutes.
6. See if any of your friends are online on facebook chat or yahoo messenger or MSN messenger or google chat. A few are normally online.
Post a quick message for all your friends who are either online or away or have idle status.
“Hi .. Please join this event http://bit.ly/aNfRph and vote for United Prosperity. I just voted.”–5 minutes.
7. Compose an email for your friends and family asking them to vote for United Prosperity. The draft can be taken from the event page: http://bit.ly/aNfRph – 2 minutes.
8. Select people from your address book. Make sure that your family is copied. They will be proud. Finally send the email – 5 minutes.
9. Many of your friends whom you contacted through chat in step 6 would have replied by now. Most would say ‘Sure’ or ‘I did’ or ‘I voted’. Thank them and give them the link to this blog.
“Thanks a ton. Check this out: http://bit.ly/ax9K1N “– 2 minutes.
10. Relax, breathe deeply and enjoy the rush of feel good emotions– 5 minutes.
If at any time till July 12th, you want another rush of the feel good emotions then repeat steps 5 to 10. This time you will need just 21 minutes.